Monday, September 8, 2008

Food Find #1: Best School Lunch....In The World!

Many of my fellow teachers don't agree with me, but I would argue that our school has one of the best school lunches out there. Various entrees that mix Asian and Western cuisine in ways you could never imagine. My brothers and I (having attended St. Mary's) loved the school lunch and our favorite was the school chef's unique take on lasagna. Delicately baked noodles and meat sauce with crispy cheese ladled over top of piping hot saffron rice. When you visit me in Tokyo, the school cafeteria is a must for anyone wishing to taste heaven on a plate.

1 comment:

Prairie Curty said...

Tori you couldn't possibly have made me more jealous. I have spent years thinking about that taste. It looks like it hasn't changed one bit!!!! That was 11 years ago. The same chef must still be their. I need to work triple overtime to afford a trip out your way in the near future. Looks like you are having a blast.

Curt