Wednesday, April 15, 2009

River BBQ


The baseball season is heating up. In fact, today I got hit in the mouth whilst I was pitching to a kid in the cage. I was stunned at first and brushed it off quite easily but it actually caused a pretty fat lip. Anyways, for all of the above reasons, I can't be bothered to write a blog entry right now. So tonight I will take the extreme low road in the blogosphere and mooch off of the not-so-lazily constructed blog of my friend Rachel White. Her and her husband Brad live across the river from us, (the river featured in the picture above and pictures you will soon see) and they actually live quite close to the house we are moving in to (which is also across the river).
http://tokyoterrace.blogspot.com/2009/04/bloody-marys-deviled-eggs-and-little.html

*A note to confused relatives: Enjoy this site by highlighting the text of the webpage above, copying it, and then pasting it in your browser window.

No comments: